The terms "debit card" and "check card" may be used interchangeably in this document and in any correspondence with Danville State Savings Bank. Both terms refer to our "SHAZAMChek" product.
The term "ATM card" refers to our standard automated teller machine card. It's primary purposes are listed below, although some limited merchandise purchases may be permitted at automated point-of-sale devices (such as using your ATM card at an automated check-out lane) .
Types of transfers:
You may use your automated teller machine (ATM) card or debit card (check card) and personal identification number (PIN) issued to you to initiate transactions at ATMs of ours, ATMs within the networks identified on your card, and such other facilities as we may designate from time to time. At present you may use your card to (some of these services may not be available at all ATMs):
- Deposit funds to your checking account.
- Withdraw cash from your checking account.
- Deposit funds to your savings account.
- Withdraw funds from your savings account.
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts.
- Obtain balance information on your deposit accounts.
- You may withdraw up to $200 cash per day and up to $500 over any three day period with a standard ATM card. Any transactions at point-of-sale devices (such as using your ATM card at an automated check-out lane or at an automated gasoline pump) count toward your daily withdrawal limit.
- For security purposes, additional limits may be placed on the frequency and amount of ATM withdrawals
In addition to all of the functionalities of an ATM card, debit cards issued by us can also be used as follows:
Although the daily transaction limits on debit cards are higher than standard ATM cards, the daily cash withdrawal limits at unmanned terminals (ATMs) are the same as as standard ATM cards.
- Purchases (up to $1000 per day and up to $2500 over any three day period) at any retailer where Visa® debit cards are accepted, including many online shopping sites. The amount of the purchase will be debited from the associated checking account on the next business day.
We are required by Visa to inform you that our debit cards can not be used for illegal transactions.
Fees and Charges for ATM transactions.
- At the present time, we do not charge a fee for ATM or debit card usage. However, you may be charged a service charge by another financial institution or ATM processing network if you utilize an ATM under their control.
- There is a fee of $7.50 per card to replace lost or damaged cards. The replacement fee does not apply to cards which appear on a compromised card report or which have had customer reported fraudulent charges.
I have read and understood the above disclosure and would like to proceed to the printable "SHAZAMChek" card request form.
I agree to the terms of the above disclosure.
For more information, contact us via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (319) 392-4261 (Tollfree 877-392-4261)
|Copyright ©2004, 2005 Danville State Savings Bank
|All rights reserved